Sports Safety Infrastructure Consultation and Services for Your League
Would you rest more peacefully knowing all the kids you are responsible for are as safe as possible?
Safe Sports Network is a community-supported nonprofit organization that provides FREE sports safety infrastructure consulting for youth leagues.
Get started by completing this 10-minute questionnaire about your league's current safety efforts.
Sign your league up for free and receive:
Coach & League Preparedness
- Emergency Action Plans
- Review / training on athlete medical conditions
- Education on any sports medicine topic / parent nights
- CPR / First Aid Certification
Care for Sports Injuries
- On-site game coverage
- Injury Drop-In Clinic
- Evaluation and Return to Play
- Compliance with State Laws
- Concussion Protocol
- Concussion Neurological Testing (ImPACT and/or C3 Logix) - baselines & post-injury subject to minimum age requirement
Costs for certification cards, concussion testing packages and game coverage are passed on at cost to the league.