- Safe Sports Network Ambassador Program
Safe Sports Network Ambassador Program
BE A LEADER AND HELP PROMOTE SAFE SPORTS IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
The Safe Sports Student Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for students who love sports!
Join a group of student volunteers to:
- Earn volunteer hours
- Learn about sports safety
- Build leadership skills
- Represent Safe Sports Network at community events
- Explore sports medicine as a career path
- Get cool swag!
Application deadline: September 30th
Students who wish to participate in the Student Ambassador Program must meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with the Safe Sports organization and services
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a leader in the community; either on the field or in the classroom
- Be passionate about sports safety
- Be respectful and well-mannered
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Attend one of Safe Sports Network high schools: Bedford, Bishop Brady, Bishop Guertin, Campbell, Goffstown, Manchester Central, Memorial, Trinity and West High Schools.
- For a list of athletic trainers, click here
Parent volunteers welcome! Please email Tracey Miller at email@example.com to be notified of upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Please contact Tracey Miller with any questions at 627-9728