Residency Eligibility and Information
Candidates must pass BOC by May of the Residency year.
New Hampshire athletic training licensure is required by July 1.
Driver's license, car and proof of car and health insurance are necessary to experience the whole program.
The application deadline is March 1. Candidate interviews will be conducted in April.
Athletic Training Residency - Stipend & Housing
The Residency includes:
- On-site housing with all basic utilities, internet and cable.
- A $1500 per month stipend (plus housing provided).
- 25 CEU hours for the residency's educational component.
- Participation in our professional continuing education events free of charge.
- Cost of travel to rotation sites (gas & regular car maintenance)
- NH Athletic Training License
Athletic Training Residency Handbook
Click Here for the Residency Handbook which includes complete information about the program and policies.
Residency Program Aggregate Data for 3 most recent years:
*Residency is 12 months
^ Within 6 months of program completion