BERTRAND & BLANCHE LETENDRE
SUMMER ATHLETIC TRAINING CAMP SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are accepted annually from January 1 to April 1.
In the event that no appropriate applications are received, the scholarship may not be granted every calendar year. This determination will be made at the discretion of NHMI's Scholarship Committee. The Committee is made up of representatives from NHMI.
- Applications are available from NHMI. Please contact Laura Decoster at 603-627-9728 to receive the forms, or visit our web page.
- The winner will be selected on a combination of academic achievement, character, and athletic training interest.
- The winner will be notified no later than May 15.
- If the scholarship winner is unable to attend the identified summer camp, use of the scholarship for the next summer will be considered, however there will be no cash award.
- There is no cash award to the scholarship winner.
- The scholarship is for one year only.
- Past winners are not eligible.
The applicant must have at least Junior standing for the upcoming year.
The applicant must have a grade point average of "B" or above.
It must be the intent of the applicant for this scholarship that he or she evaluates the profession of athletic training or related field as means of livelihood.
The applicant must request a letter of recommendation from a teacher or coach. The letter should be from a person felt to be able to judge the applicant's qualities and abilities in the areas of academics and social involvement. The recommendation must be submitted, by the teacher or coach, directly to NHMI's Scholarship Committee.
Utilizing the Scholarship Application Form, the applicant is required to submit a one-page biographical sketch including a statement as to why he or she feels that they should be awarded the scholarship.
Optional - please email to firstname.lastname@example.org a recent photograph saved as a .jpg or .gif file using the applicant's last name followed by first name such as DoeJohn.jpg. This photograph may be published in the NHMI Newsletter or on the NHMI website.